The Coriander AmershamMetro Court, Station Approach, HP6 5AZ, Tel: 01494 726370
Beautifully decorated and very popular with the local community, our latest branch opened it's doors at the end of 2008 and attracts customers from as far as Hemel Hempstead, Chorleywood, Hazlemere and Beaconsfield.
Located opposite Amersham station, the restaurant has 64 covers adorning a chic, contemporary design with white furniture and a very attractive bar.
With gleaming silverware and sparkling wine glasses, every aspect of this beautiful restaurant scraems out quality. Offering a diverse and ever changing Sunday buffet, a full takeaway service including delivery within a 3 mile radius - the Coriander Amersham has established itself as a firm local favourite.
- House specialities include Tandoori Sea bass, Lamb Shank, Hara Jhul, Noorjahani and Murgh malai starter
- Family orientated restaurant and a place for a romantic dinner
- Easy to find and Good parking facilities
- Bookings strongly recommended
- Specials like beef, duck and a Indian styled meat ball curry available from time to time
- Offers private parties, outside catering and group bookings
- Disabled access, toilets and baby changing facility
current promotions and offers
- 10% discount on collected all orders
business lunch menu
- We are now offering a business lunch menu. Click here to view the menu.